2. Inspirational worship that gives us intimacy with God. (Psalm 95:1-7)
3. Including every individual into our fellowship by incorporating them into caring small groups. (Acts 2:46-47)
4. Involving ourselves in our community and investing ourselves in ministry. (1 Peter 4:10-11)
5. Inviting people to faith in Jesus Christ and instructing families in the knowledge of that faith. (Acts 16:30-34)
6. Knowing that Intercession with God is powerful and integral to ministry effectiveness. (James 5:13-16)
7. Initiating new churches using innovative ministry to reach people for Christ. (1 Corinthians 9:19-23)
8. Integrity and authenticity must be displayed in every instance of life and ministry. (Titus 2:7-8)
|Upcoming Events: (Event Calendar)||Current Series – Christmas in a Nutshell
Submit praise/prayer requests and pray for others.
Teaching our children about Christ through Worship time and Bible presentation.
Small Group’s Ministry
Small Group’s are small group Bible studies made up of 4-12 people who regularly gather to care for and support one another in the Christian life.